Non- Medical Healthcare Services
We are looking for compassionate caregivers to work in the homes of individuals with daily challenges and needing domestic assistance. The ideal staff is responsible for providing meals, doing light home cleaning, and assisting individuals with basic hygiene activities, and ADLs while ensuring the individual’s dignity is maintained.
- Prepare/assist with meals for the client
- Do light cleaning in the home, safety check
- Ensure that clients take their medication(cueing/reminders)
- Assist clients with safe hygiene activities such as bathing and using the bathroom
- Assistance with attending community activities
- Own transport
- Driver’s License
- Compassion for others
- Clean Background in both criminal and motor vehicle
- Patience with difficult clients
- Prior experience in the non-medical home care space.